Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pumpkin Pie Pudding

I'm not sure if it was my turn or not. We recently had a death in the family and then Olivia was in the hospital for 4 days. So I lost track of time and then realized the email was sent out. So if I'm ahead of schedule I'm sorry. Also, I made my first "junk on rice" the other night and most of the kids loved it. Jeremy was excited about it as well. Here is a good fall recipe. The only thing I did different was double the recipe for my size family. If you make extra it will keep for several days in the frig.
Love you all,
Dana

Pumpkin Pie Pudding
Submitted by: Andrea Schaak (allrecipes.com)
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 6 Hours Ready In: 6 Hours 5 Minutes
Yields: 6 servings

INGREDIENTS:
1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
2 eggs, beaten 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
2 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
whipped topping

DIRECTIONS:
In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Transfer to a slow cooker coated with nonstick cooking spray. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until a thermometer reads 160 degrees F. Serve in bowls with whipped topping if desired.

No comments: