Tuesday, October 7, 2008

How It All Began

In October 2008, Mom sent out this message to the girls in the family:
Hi fam!
Julie had this great idea. We would like to have a recipe exchange with our family. If you don't want to, let me know. Every week or maybe every other week, someone will send out a recipe to all the others. It could be any recipe- just one that you've tried and you like. I will start it and then we could go in age order. This was sent to Kirsten and Dana at the only address I had so Jeremy and Fred- you don't need to send recipes...What do you think? -Mom

Then I decided it may be nice to have them all accessible in one place.  So here they are.

3 comments:

Mary Rubow said...

I think it is a great idea (of course). I also think we could share any ways that we tweak them with each other as well. You know, if you add something, put less of something, cook it in a crockpot instead of in the oven, etc., share that with us too. The more variety at dinner, the happier my family is.
P.S. I added the e-mail I have for Kirsten, but I don't have one for Dana either.
-Julie

Mary Rubow said...

I'm in.
-Mary

Mary Rubow said...

I like the idea! I'll play along for sure...

:) Rob